Welcome to Performance Contractors
Thank you for taking time to know us a little better. This site provides a concise overview of our company, highlighting services we provide, industries we serve and valuable resources to help you connect with us or launch a rewarding career. Although Performance Contractors has successfully grown to meet the demands of the industry in the Gulf South and across the United States each year, our core values have not changed. I'm very proud of our company culture that focuses on the development, safety and stability of our most important resource—the people that make up our company. A safe and stable working environment supported by cutting edge training and personal development enables Performance Contractors to maintain the type of workforce that drives our culture. If you're looking to connect with an organization that values stellar performances, visit the RESOURCES section to connect with us.
Sincerely, Art E. Favre,
Performance is constantly trying
to outperform our last great performance.
Performance Contractors, Inc. was established in 1979 as a Merit Shop General Industrial Contractor. We provide all phases of industrial construction– from site prep through start-up. As a seasoned veteran in the industrial construction turnaround and maintenance arena, Performance serves the chemical, petrochemical, power, automotive manufacturing, steel, fertilizer, pulp and paper, and refinery industries. Delivering stellar quality construction and maintenance safely on every project, Performance Contractors is able to remain on top of a very competitive industry. Even the company name is a testimony to the service it provides. Performance Contractors, Inc. consistently strives to improve its own performance, with outstanding people who are trained to succeed.
- Expert management
- Talented people
- Personalized attention to the client and the project
- Commitment to design integrity, specifications, safety requirements, quality control and expert workmanship
- Over 10,000 projects completed
- Well capitalized and positioned to handle large contracts and projects
- Work performed on both a lump sum and cost-plus basis, as well as alternative commercial strategies
- Provides civil, pipe fabrication, structural steel erection, piping erection, high alloy welding modular unit fabrication and assembly, boiler and furnace erection and repairs, pressure vessel fabrication and repairs, bundle extraction, dismantling and plant relocation, rigging and full-service maintenance
- Ongoing and supplemental service contracts for plant maintenance, turnarounds, and emergency shutdowns
Performance Contractors, Inc. is currently licensed to provide industrial construction and maintenance services in 28 states. If your next project is in another area, do not hesitate to call as we will be pleased to pursue licensing should the project be appropriate for our company.